Bottle Caps and Stoppers
Designed for efficient aseptic transfer, our caps are available in the three most common sizes of 38mm, 45mm, and 53mm. Several standard cap colors are also available including white, red or clear to provide color-coded identification. If a completed assembly is what you need then we also offer a wide variety of accessories such as clamps, filters, plugs and caps.
- Standard sizing including 38mm, 45mm, and 53mm
- Innovative design featuring integrated strain relief to help prevent tube kinking
- V-notch tube end on the bottom of the dip-tube to make sure that the entire contents of the bottle are consumed
- Assembled and packaged in Class 7 cleanroom
- USP Class VI approved materials
- Animal Derived Component Free (ADCF)
- Phthalate-free, BPA-free, REACH and RoHS compliant
- Gamma or ETO sterilization services available
- Custom packaging available
Non-sterilized caps are generally available for next business day shipment for orders up to 500 pcs.
Want more information or a free sample? Call us at 855-WHK-BIO1 (855-945-2461) or (727) 209-8404 or e-mail us or request a sample below.
Request Your Product Sample
To receive your product sample, simply complete the form below.
11345 53rd Street North, Clearwater, Florida 33760 USA