Bottle Caps and Stoppers
Designed for efficient aseptic transfer, our caps and stopper assemblies are available in the three most common sizes of 38mm, 45mm, and 53mm. Several standard cap colors are also available including white, red or clear to provide color-coded identification. If a completed assembly is what you need then we also offer a wide variety of accessories such as clamps, filters, plugs and caps.
Designed to be compatible with common industry bottles such as Nalgene® and many others!
- Innovative design featuring integrated strain relief to help prevent tube kinking
- V-notch tube end on the bottom of the dip-tube to make sure that the entire contents of the bottle are consumed
- Assembled and packaged in Class 7 cleanroom
- USP Class VI approved materials
- Animal Derived Component Free (ADCF)
- Phthalate-free, BPA-free, REACH and RoHS compliant
- Gamma or ETO sterilization services available
- Custom packaging available
Typical applications: aseptic sampling, cell culture media, buffer storage & general lab research