Single-Use Assemblies for the Biopharmaceutical Industry
We know that reduced cross-contamination risks, simplified cleaning procedures, and customizable solutions are just a few key reasons these single-use assemblies have emerged as a key manufacturing platform for the global biopharmaceutical community. WHK BioSystems’ single-use consumables including single use manifolds, aspectic bottle transers, and custom tube kits streamline upstream processes while protecting the quality you’re accustomed to.
We are fast, flexible, efficient, and offer shorter lead times than others on the market. At WHK, our talented team offers decades of industry experience regulatory knowledge, and we’re ready to put it to work for you.
WHK maintains an ISO 13485:2016 registered quality management system and operates Class 7 cleanroom manufacturing. We are also an FDA-registered facility.
Our bottle assemblies fit most standard bottle sizes and offer a variety of configuration options.
Our custom tube kits are specifically designed to meet the rigorous demands of the biopharm industry.
Custom, single-use manifolds can help increase productivity, reduce cost, and aid with scalability.
Aseptic Transfer Bottles
Our bottle assemblies accommodate most standard bottle sizes and offer a variety of configuration options.
- Typical applications include batch sampling, cell culture, media/buffer storage, and general lab research
- From “Package to Production,” sterilization options allow for immediate use right out of the bag
- Highly customizable to suit any design requirements
A well-designed tube set helps you increase productivity while reducing operating costs and contamination risks. It also meets the demands of the life science, biotech, and medical industries.
- Customized to meet your exact requirements
- Integrated with a variety of tubing materials that are BPA, Latex, Phthalate, and animal-free
- Options can include filters, connectors, and sterilization
Final Fill Manifolds
Cell and gene therapy processes can vary widely, and custom, single-use manifolds can help increase productivity, reduce cost, and aid with scalability. Choose for a variety of arrangements, including:
- a range of material choices for tubing
- connections including Y, T, cross
- filtration options
- sample bags and bottles
- caps and stoppers
At WHK, we understand that each system is unique and will require assemblies tailored to our customer’s needs. Working directly with our engineers, we can quickly produce drawings of your design along with prototypes.
While lead times for the Cell and Gene sector continue to grow, we pride ourselves on having some of the shortest in the industry. This advantage is due to the inventory of standard components we keep on hand, along with our growing library of overmolded connections.
Our single-use manifolds come with a certificate of sterility utilizing gamma irradiation following the ISO 11137 VDmax25 method.
A core competency of WHK, injection molded and overmolded solutions provide the cleanest, most secure fluid management products in the industry.
- Specializing in TPE and silicone materials
- With contract manufacturing, our diverse injection press sizing allows for full production scalability
- Experienced engineering team with material and processing expertise to handle the most demanding requirements
You Have Questions. We’ve Got Answers.
Finding a partner with the regulatory knowledge and skills needed to deliver your single-use assemblies is not easy. You probably have questions, and we most certainly have answers. Fill in the form below and a WHK representative will reach out to you shortly.