Single-Use Assemblies for the Biopharmaceutical Industry
We know that reduced cross-contamination risks, simplified cleaning procedures, and customizable solutions are just a few key reasons these single-use assemblies have emerged as a key manufacturing platform for the global biopharmaceutical community. WHK BioSystems’ single-use consumables streamline upstream processes while protecting the quality you’re accustomed to. We are fast, flexible, and efficient and offer shorter lead times than others on the market. At WHK, our talented team offers decades of industry experience regulatory knowledge, and we’re ready to put it to work for you.
WHK maintains an ISO 13485:2016 registered quality management system and operates Class 7 cleanroom manufacturing. We are also an FDA-registered facility.
Our bottle assemblies fit most standard bottle sizes and offer a variety of configuration options.
Our W-TPE™ tubing is specifically formulated and tested to meet the rigorous demands of the biopharm industry.
Injection molded and overmolding solutions provide clean, secure fluid management products.
We understand the unique and challenging supply chain requirements facing OEMs.
Aseptic Transfer Bottles
Our bottle assemblies accommodate most standard bottle sizes and offer a variety of configuration options.
- Typical applications include batch sampling, cell culture, media/buffer storage, and general lab research
- From “Package to Production,” sterilization options allow for immediate use right out of the bag
- Highly customizable to suit any design requirements
A core competency of WHK, injection molded and overmolded solutions provide the cleanest, most secure fluid management products in the industry.
- Specializing in TPE and silicone materials
- With contract manufacturing, our diverse injection press sizing allows for full production scalability
- Experienced engineering team with material and processing expertise to handle the most demanding requirements
Medical Device Assembly
If you’re searching for a contract manufacturing partner, WHK understands the unique and challenging supply chain requirements facing OEMs.
- WHK maintains an ISO 13485:2016 registered quality management system and operates Class 7 cleanroom manufacturing.
- We are an FDA-registered facility.
- Comprehensive quality control systems and regulatory body experience
- A full suite of manufacturing capabilities
- Extensive experience manufacturing for single-use biopharmaceutical applications
You Have Questions. We’ve Got Answers.
Finding a partner with the regulatory knowledge and skills needed to deliver your single-use assemblies is not easy. You probably have questions, and we most certainly have answers. Fill in the form below and a WHK representative will reach out to you shortly.