Single-Use Systems for the Biopharmaceutical Industry
Reduced cross-contamination risks, simplified cleaning procedures, and customizable solutions are just a few key reasons single-use systems have emerged as a key manufacturing platform for the global biopharmaceutical community. WHK’s team offers decades of industry experience and we’re ready to put it to work for you.
Download our Single-Use Systems datasheet for further information on what WHK can do.
Aseptic Transfer Bottles
Our bottle assemblies accommodate most standard bottle sizes and offer a variety of configuration options.
- Typical applications include batch sampling, cell culture, media/buffer storage, and general lab research
- From “Package to Production,” sterilization options allow for immediate use right out of the bag
- Highly customizable to suit any design requirements
W-TPE™ Biopharmaceutical Tubing
Our W-TPE™ tubing material is specifically formulated and tested to meet the rigorous demands of the Biopharm industry.
- Extruded in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom environment
- Heat sealable/weldable and sterilizable by gamma irradiation, autoclave, or ETO
- BPA, Latex, Phthalate, and animal-free
- Class VI, USP 85, USP 87, USP 788
A core competency of WHK, injection-molded solutions provide the cleanest, most secure fluid management products in the industry.
- Specializing in TPE and silicone materials
- With contract manufacturing, our diverse injection press sizing allows for full production scalability
- Experienced engineering team with material and processing expertise to handle the most demanding requirements
If you’re searching for a contract manufacturing partner, WHK understands the unique and challenging supply chain requirements facing OEMs.
- ISO 13485:2016 certified and FDA registered
- ISO Class 7 cleanroom manufacturing environment
- Comprehensive quality control systems and regulatory body experience
- Full suite of manufacturing capabilities
- Extensive experience manufacturing for single-use biopharmaceutical applications