Single-Use Systems for the Biopharmaceutical Industry
Reduced cross-contamination risks, simplified cleaning procedures, and customizable solutions are just a few key reasons single-use systems have emerged as a key manufacturing platform for the global biopharmaceutical community. WHK’s team offers decades of industry experience and we’re ready to put it to work for you.
Our bottle assemblies accommodate most standard bottle sizes and offer a variety of configuration options.
- Typical applications include batch sampling, cell culture, media/buffer storage, and general lab research
- From “Package to Production,” sterilization options allow for immediate use right out of the bag
- Highly customizable to suit any design requirements
Our W-TPE™ tubing material is specifically formulated and tested to meet the rigorous demands of the Biopharm industry.
- Extruded in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom environment
- Heat sealable/weldable and sterilizable by gamma irradiation, autoclave, or ETO
- BPA, Latex, Phthalate, and animal-free
- Class VI, USP 85, USP 87, USP 788
A core competency of WHK, injection molded and overmolded solutions provide the cleanest, most secure fluid management products in the industry.
- Specializing in TPE and silicone materials
- With contract manufacturing, our diverse injection press sizing allows for full production scalability
- Experienced engineering team with material and processing expertise to handle the most demanding requirements
If you’re searching for a contract manufacturing partner, WHK understands the unique and challenging supply chain requirements facing OEMs.
- ISO 13485:2016 certified and FDA registered
- ISO Class 7 cleanroom manufacturing environment
- Comprehensive quality control systems and regulatory body experience
- Full suite of manufacturing capabilities
- Extensive experience manufacturing for single-use biopharmaceutical applications