Transfer Bottle Assembly
Designed for efficient aseptic transfer, WHK offers a wide variety of stopper configurations, containers and accessories that meet the rigorous standards of the biopharmaceutical, laboratory and life science industries.
With our reliable supply chain management, we can furnish a complete transfer bottle assembly that includes component traceability during the manufacturing process, zero product cleaning, and 100% fluid path integrity. All materials are USP Class VI approved.
Typical applications include:
- aseptic sampling
- cell culture media
- buffer storage
- general lab research
Download the technical data on our complete Bottle Assembly capabilities for more details.
Bottle assemblies come in a number of styles with optional accessories:
- Overmolded stoppers with multiple ports (positions or holes) that allow for easy access to bottle materials via W-TPE® tubing without the full removal of stopper.
- Innovative design featuring integrated strain relief to help prevent tube kinking
- V-notch tube end on the bottom of the dip-tube to make sure that the entire contents of the bottle are consumed
- Bottle caps fit most industry bottles and come in standard white. Optional colors for bottle identification are available.
- Assembled and packaged in Class 7 cleanroom
- USP Class VI approved materials
- Animal Derived Component Free (ADCF)
- Phthalate-free, BPA-free, REACH and RoHS compliant
- Gamma or ETO sterilization services available
- Custom packaging available