Industry demand for single-use components has increased and so has lead times and expenses for these specialized solutions. With fast, flexible, and efficient manufacturing skills, WHK BioSystems can meet your single-use demands with cost-effective, time-sensitive results.
Download our General Capabilities informational sheet today!
Product Design Services
From design concept to full-scale production, allow us to partner with you to create the ideal solution for your project.
Experienced staff and hi-tech labs allow us to design products without losing sight of cost, quality or delivery. Learn more.
- Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
- In-house laboratory to conduct rapid testing
- Custom injection molding
- Tooling design and validation
- Regulatory body knowledge and industry experience
Specializing in products designed for the life science and medical device industries. Certified cleanroom includes injection molding, extrusions, and device assembly capabilities. Learn more.
- ISO 13485:2016 certified
- FDA registered
- ISO Class 7 (class 10,000) cleanroom
- Comprehensive quality control systems
- Sterilization management options available
We know how important it is to be a responsive supplier that can get you high-quality parts as quickly as possible. Because of this, WHK is continually investing in molding capabilities to ensure we evolve with the needs of the bioprocessing industry. By maintaining our own in-house design and tooling capabilities, we are able to dramatically reduce the production time of medical components and single-use systems. Learn more.
- Specializing in TPE and silicone materials.
- Our diverse injection press sizing allows for full production scalability
- Experienced engineering team with material and processing expertise can handle even the most demanding project requirement
Medical Tubing Extrusion
We have advanced extrusion technology specifically designed to accommodate a variety of applications ranging from biotechnology to catheter tubing. Learn more.
- A broad range of material option (TPE, PP, FEP, PVC, PE)
- Sterilization services available
- BPA, Latex and Phthalate-free material options
- Laser and ultrasonic measurement systems for precise dimensional control
- Custom printing and packaging available
Complementary Manufacturing Services
WHK BioSystems offers a full suite of fabrication capabilities to complete every project with innovation and quality.
RF Welding Technology
Film welding technology is ideal for low and high-volume production of products ranging from low-pressure bags, barrier sleeves, and sheaths. Film materials include PET, PETG, PVC, TPU film.
We offer many sterilization options including gamma-irradiated and/or certified as sterile. We can also arrange for EtO processing.
Rapid prototyping enables customers to get crucial feedback, revise and design a better product overall. 3D printing allows for low cost, quick-turn functional prototypes, allowing you to test parts early and frequently through iterative designs.
Laser Cutting and Engraving
We utilize a laser system to help us achieve a high level of precision. Common applications include serial, lot or part number engraving.
Precision Plastic Machining
We offer 3D designs with CNC, lathe, routing, and milling capabilities using a wide variety of FDA approved plastic materials.