Industry demand for single-use components has increased and so has lead times and expenses for these specialized solutions. With fast, flexible, and efficient manufacturing skills, WHK BioSystems can meet your single-use demands with cost-effective, time-sensitive results.
Download our General Capabilities informational sheet today!
Product Design Services
From design concept to full-scale production, allow us to partner with you to create the ideal solution for your project. Experienced staff and hi-tech labs allow us to design products without losing sight of cost, quality, or delivery. Learn more.
- Medical Device Contract Manufacturing
- In-house laboratory to conduct rapid testing
- Custom injection molding
- Tooling design and validation
- Regulatory body knowledge and industry experience
Specializing in products designed for the life science and medical device industries. Certified cleanroom includes injection molding, extrusions, and device assembly capabilities. Learn more.
- ISO 13485:2016 certified
- FDA registered
- ISO Class 7 (class 10,000) cleanroom
- Comprehensive quality control systems
- Sterilization management options available
WHK is continually investing in molding capabilities to ensure we evolve with the needs of the bioprocessing industry. By maintaining our own in-house design and tooling capabilities, we are able to dramatically reduce the production time of medical components and single-use systems. Learn more.
- Specializing in TPE and silicone materials.
- Our diverse injection press sizing allows for full production scalability
- Experienced engineering team with material and processing expertise can handle even the most demanding project requirement
Medical Tubing Extrusion
We have advanced extrusion technology specifically designed to accommodate a variety of applications ranging from biotechnology to catheter tubing. Learn more.
- A broad range of material option (TPE, PP, FEP, PVC, PE)
- Sterilization services available
- BPA, Latex, and Phthalate-free material options
- Laser and ultrasonic measurement systems for precise dimensional control
- Custom printing and packaging available
Complementary Manufacturing Services
WHK BioSystems offers a full suite of fabrication capabilities to complete every project with innovation and quality.
RF Welding Technology
Film welding technology is ideal for low and high-volume production of products ranging from low-pressure bags, barrier sleeves, and sheaths. Film materials include PET, PETG, PVC, TPU film.
We offer many sterilization options including gamma-irradiated and/or certified as sterile. We can also arrange for EtO processing.
Rapid prototyping enables customers to get crucial feedback, revise and design a better product overall. 3D printing allows for low cost, quick-turn functional prototypes, allowing you to test parts early and frequently through iterative designs.
Laser Cutting and Engraving
We utilize a laser system to help us achieve a high level of precision. Common applications include serial, lot or part number engraving.
Precision Plastic Machining
We offer 3D designs with CNC, lathe, routing, and milling capabilities using a wide variety of FDA approved plastic materials.